Through a congruent platform of rigorous content, dynamic instruction and aligned evaluation based on substantive data, Iberville Parish shall prepare children:
- In grades PK-2 with literacy skills, early reading expertise and sound foundational number sense;
- In grades 3-5 deepening academics with differentiated learning experiences to foster deep levels of learning, thinking, and problem solving across all content areas;
- In grade 6 to transition from elementary to middle school by solidifying all core learning in preparation for high school;
- In grades 7-10 to complete major foundation high school core course work while exploring interests in career choices; and
- In grades 11-12 entering into post secondary education and training for dual credit to prepare students for a bright, prosperous future.